Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Where to start?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
RoNiN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:04 pm   Post subject: hmm

You should try taking a computer programming course at your school if you're interested... The Grade 11 and 12 courses teach Turing (the grade 12 one uses VB and Java as well).

I have all my grade 11 turing notes and stuff, I might make some tutorials quickly outlining basic commands and syntax or something...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Boarder16 wrote:
YEAH.....NOW I HAVE 100 posts!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz 8) Exclamation

note i delted that post now u have 99 Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan , Play nice , you probably are gonna make him cry and then he is gonan go postal style and people are going to die, and think it all started because of one lousy post , .... Tisk Tisk Tisk
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair wrote:
Dan , Play nice , you probably are gonna make him cry and then he is gonan go postal style and people are going to die, and think it all started because of one lousy post , .... Tisk Tisk Tisk

realy cool, if i knew it wholud have done that i whould have deleted more of his posts Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

now no more spam here!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
ArchAngel16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well bud here is my advice set your sights low at first on projects and once it is done build on it and make it better and then you've got a kickass program and you didnt get all stressed out. But really you cant do much in turing my friend as it is an outdated language only useful for teaching the basics of programming to students. No offense but personally I would have preferred taking Delphi in my gr11 programming class. BUT NO! Delphi is a friggin College course. So yes dont expect to be able to accomplish much ikn turing but it is a great way to learn the basics of computer programming. Oh yes and buttons are a pain in the ass so only use em when ya hafta
-Arch
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry for the flame , but what do you mean it cant do much , take a look around , and see all the things we can do with it , i think you need to take a step back and give turing credit , were not here to trash turing were here to teach it , we have pushed all the limits , it was meant to be a teaching language but look we have a 3dengine now ,like dude come one give it some credit , Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: