Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Lord of the Rings Online
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
RandomLetters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 am   Post subject: RE:The Lord of the Rings Online

You people still get viruses these days?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 am   Post subject: RE:The Lord of the Rings Online

*sigh*, mirhagk, I meant only downloading files from well-known, trusted (initial) uploaders. Checking comments and ratings and using decent trackers.
Aange10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 pm   Post subject: RE:The Lord of the Rings Online

^ Agree with Insectoid.
miami405

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 am   Post subject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Online

lolz I have been playing this game and i enjoy a lot to play this game.But i don't play the latest version of The Lord of the Rings.
kletusramses

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:34 pm   Post subject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Online

Looks good. I'd probably like to start it.
evildaddy911

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm   Post subject: RE:The Lord of the Rings Online

dont you need a credit card to get started on WOW? 'sides, the game is probably bigger than my hard drive...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: