Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing 4.0.5 Update
Index -> Network News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

knowing HoltSoft, they not going to do that untill September Confused You better hope on having friends who still have the patch saved somewhere Thinking
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Bains

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok i think i know someone who still ahs the update

thx for the heads up

Bains
Dewyd

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 5:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Turing 4.0.5 Update

Yo

So where the hell can i DOWNLOAD this program???I need it on this week i have a big project!!!

If any1 could help me plz write me an e-mail!!

Thx

Dew :[/img]
Andy

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 7:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

paypal me some cash and i'll give you access to my ftp which contains this so called turing that you are looking for Twisted Evil
Tony

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dewyd : holtsoft has removed the update. If you want v4.0.5 you got to get it from school/friends who still have the patch

if not, you can try to become good friends with compsci community members - such as dodge here Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Does anyone know if holtsoft are planning to get off their butts and get sprites back in?

BTW Dan: Dansprites is on the server at my school for everyone to use because someone brought it in and the teachers looked it over and liked it i guess. lol... "why is some guy on the internet doing this when holstoft is not"..."Yep i called them about sprites and they said they're working on it, which means they're not"

all in all though, gj on that, Dan
Paul

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yep, I told the teacher about it, and he got a copy. Though we still say to avoid it if you can, because there are still some bugs.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yep. I put it into my super breakout and it got really messed up.

but it is very good for an early release.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I got a hole new idea on how to do them where it will be like 1000 times better and faster then my curent verson. I will probly have it out by the summer, unfortaly b/c i have study for exames and do final projects for school it has been dealyed.

It should work fine tho if your sprites do not need to touch each other, lol.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
.hack

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea my programming ISU is due tomorrow, the end of the year ISU I mean, and guess what, I don't have Turing on my computer casue Holt decided toi pull a micrshaft and take it off the download. THx Holtsoft, you've officially Corked me in the arse.

)I did have it untiL i formatted)
gamechampionx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That link doesn't work. Does anybody know where I can get the new Turing version?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sigh, try reading some of the replys.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
gamechampionx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, this is great. Does nebody want to supply a link to the program? I'm sure it would help a lot of people, including me. I had it for school and stuff, but I had to wipe my HD so now I don't have it anymore.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i have turing 4.0.4 on my computer...

...in the UNDERGROUND section of my forum..*need to be loged in to seee it.. <that way i can keep track of activity in there (like, no authorities) rite Wink) theraye are many cool programs... some of which u m be looking for Wink

id post it here... but tahts kinda frowned upon becasue of legal issues... rite dan?

i also need the patch... but meh...

* u need turing installed b4 u run the patch! otehrs!

EDIT: i removed some text outa my post.... now it is not 'bad' anymore.. i
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have the 4.05 patch, which I will send out to people if them pm me about it.
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 11  [ 165 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: