Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Compsci Quiz
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naked1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

OK!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
McKenzie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

triple-5,
When they install the new you-have-a-brain-to-post-filter all of your posts will be bounced. When you change you avatar and sig it applies retroactively to all of your posts. When you don't know what you're talking about don't talk.

<triple-5 take a vow of silence>
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Triple Five wrote:
i'm an immature child who can't use real words to describe my feelings. instead i rely on expletives to appear more mature than i really am. please be my friend. also i play counter-strike, so i'm totally unique.

fixed buddy. and if you'd like my address, i'd be happy to give it to you.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
triple-5,
When they install the new you-have-a-brain-to-post-filter all of your posts will be bounced. When you change you avatar and sig it applies retroactively to all of your posts. When you don't know what you're talking about don't talk.

<triple-5 take a vow of silence>

Wow McKenzie you are just the funniest guy I have ever seen. When you open your mouth it applies retroactively to the people who have to listen to it.

<Mackenzie Shuts his mouth>
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why the hell is there damn P*** in my thread , im sick of this guy im gonna kill him if i find him , and maverick this thread IS ABOUT HTE DAMN QUIZ i wont accept you talking about you damned problems in it , just keep quite and let it go ALL OF YOU
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Who gives a Sh*t about the quiz i was responding to a post.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maverick, dont mess with mickey, or you'll regret it...
and whatdotcolour_warlord, if i find you in school, i am gonna burn ur *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*... and quit taunting me with that ded kikoman cat! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i can solve that in 3 lines without using any variables
code:

var a:=3
var b:=2

% actually swap starts here
a+=b
b:=a-b
a-=b
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
i can solve that in 3 lines without using any variables and not using xor
code:

var a:=3
var b:=2

% actually swap starts here
a+=b
b:=a-b
a-=b

Sorry dodge, you've already used 2 variables, and that's a fail. Are you actually feeling threatened by a dead cat? The cat's dead already, it can't hurt you! Just remember to put soy sauce on your eggs for breakfast.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol come on mazer... how can you swap two vars without declaring them? do u noe who it is?
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

All I'm doing is pointing out that you claimed to be able to do that without using any variables. Sure I knew what you meant, but it's just funnier this way. And yes, of course I know who it is, the cat was killed by kikkoman. Why, didn't you see the commercial?
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

NO MAZER you idiot curiosity killed the cat , Shocked and curiosity will kill the whatdod color warrior Shocked , wowthe people maing those cccount make me laugh , its funny to see dodge wonder who the heck it is
McKenzie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Dodge,
Don't post the real answer (edit your post.) As far as your answer. Works fine for int in Turing. Not all variables are Turing integers. Take for example a character. The Max size of 255 makes your solution, well ... sub-par.
Maverick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

What am I regretting here?
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 44 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: