Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The Compsci Quiz
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

doesnt matter i still own u
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: Re: The Compsci Quiz

shorthair wrote:
I gothte answer wrong to the question , but i can give a full explenation of hte right answer , but i belive that the answer for the quiz is not the most efficiant way ,i dont want to give away the answer but when the next quiz is up il explain the muc hsimpler way to do it without declaring a third variable

you are saying u could do it in 3 lines with only 2 vars usig one of the methods listed other then the right one acording to the quiz?

if not there is a reason why you got it wrong Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

McKenzie wrote:
Was that quote that Naoki caught aimed at me, Maverick? Why don't you take your whinny 10-year old attitude somewhere where they appreciate it. Try a Pokemon site for example. Your sig is always offensive, you're current Avatar of your home town it only funny to you, and you never have anything remotely intelligent to say. If you find this a bit harsh well you can :
A. Get a life
B. Grow up
C. Go away
D. Look me up
E. All of the above

p.s. D is a lot less fun than it sounds

Claping WTG there cheif
btw D sounds "very" scary. Anyway this is just pointless now so...
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's so easy to be tough over the internet. But I notice that you listened to what Mckenzie said and changed your sig at least. "Very" scared?

Well at least you know when to stop.
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

/me slaps Maverick Naughty Twisted Evil

Hey how about some non turing question next time? (atleast like 1 turing 1 non turing, 1 turing and etc!)
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I got 30 bits for my 2 questions and both are non turing , so you will be seeing them in a few weeks , he accepted the first 5 for bits but i dont know how many people actually gave him one, and about hte quiz this week , i got the answer wrong and then my teacher explained it , he thought that the answer on teh quiz was odd aswell but the answer does work dont get me wrong, ive just found a new way to do it. But anywho , Maverick there is no need to bring up the topics like p**n on compsci , remember its COMPUTERSCIENCE there are alot of kids here probably
12 + and we dont need to be encouraging them....... you need to calm down with the avatars , those are ofensive to some people on the site remember that , and you should listen to mackenzie becasue he has alot of knowledge
McKenzie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The question is not language specific, but it is a programming question. (It is compsci after all)
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dauntless wrote:
It's so easy to be tough over the internet. But I notice that you listened to what Mckenzie said and changed your sig at least. "Very" scared?

Well at least you know when to stop.

Actually Hacker Dan told me to stop, not him.
:grab:
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well i thougth it was a realy good question b/c it teaches you somting and gets you thikinng. Also the awawer has be shown in a tutorile resteany posted on the site b4 the quiz. I dont think it is that hard, b/c you could rule out alot of the posibitys aswell.

Thanks agange to McKenzie for a gr8 and contriviatle quiz question Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
DanShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Im getting kind of confused why people keep desecrating the sacred art of the "whatdotcolor" by using it in their name... Like dodge is the only one sacred enough to use it, because he was blessed by a high whatd otcolor priestess. But anyway, so whatdotcolour_warlord....where did you get that name...was it to spite the almighty dodge, or just for your outstanding and everlasting love of the whatdotcolor?
Whatdotcolour_Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I come to bring forth a new era of whatdotcolour worship. That and to mess around with the icons on dodge's desktop when he's not looking. Mostly the latter.
Whatdotcolour_Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

And me as well, the Whatdotcolour_Wizard, will challenge the ruling dodge_tomahawk has over whatdotcolour.
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

maverick you're a riot

who the hell would use WTG to mean "way to go?" jebus fool we like taking shortcuts in programming but not when it comes to the english language

also mckenzie has big fantasticles, so don't mess with him
Triple Five

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I see that you people fight over nothing!
He's already changed is sig so STFU!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Idea (mckenzie)I bet he's got a tight cunt to go with is child like behavior and you(naoki) are probably most likely his BITCH Dance

ROFL
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
maverick you're a riot

who the hell would use WTG to mean "way to go?" jebus fool we like taking shortcuts in programming but not when it comes to the english language

also mckenzie has big fantasticles, so don't mess with him

I'm sorry i don't take the time to make sure my post is perfect. You like to touch mckenzies big fantesticles?
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 44 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: