Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 HOW TO GAIN ADMIN PRIVELEDGES ON SCHOOL COMPS USING WIN 98
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What OS do u use at ur school?
(No ending time set)
win 95 (lmao)
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
win 98 (were gettin there)
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
win 2k or nt or me (almost there)
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
win xp (voila)
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
linux or another Opearating System
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, thats how i found out, i just snooped around long enough to find a loophole, bugzpodder: download wut and put it into a drive?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thatd be cool if someone could find out how to get past website blockers Very Happy i wanna play addictinggames.com again:\! (and miniclip, and so on and so on lol)
santabruzer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dunnu.. in elementary we used to login as "guest" and basically got to by-pass the "schoolvista" ... ha ha.. we then got into our teachers account ( I really don't remember how).. and we started playing admin, and unblocking sites so that we can play them.. those were the good days Smile
DanShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My school has a good setup network...but im too much of a worm. Here a few ways to bypass into files...
Everyones Login
On my network..there is a file called "Desk Tools" which contains shortcuts to programs like Photoshop, Turing, Adobe Landscape, etc. Well, go into that, press the "UP" button and voila, all the users files are displayed.
Getting Into C:\ Drive
Open MSPaint, click "File, Open"...then type "C:\". This opens the c:\ drive. Now hold the right click over "Program Files", drag to your desktop, and let go, then click "Create Shortcut Here". You now have access to the C:\ drive.
Deleting Users
Go into Windows from the program files shortcut, open up MSDos. For this, you must know where every ones login is. For my school, its this command:
C:\> cd \\WESTSIDE_cfs\
then type:
C:\> del username
This will delete that user from the network, muaha
Disabling Monitoring Programs
In my school, in Program Files there is a directory called "LANSchool"...lol, pretty obvious. Well, in there, there is a green box that says "Student"..delete that, and Administrators cannot watch your computer, and can't display things on your computer.
Hiding Files
In my school, Administrators can only access Files like your login name on the [H:\] (users) hard drive, and My documents directories. Just put files in the "Accessories" Folder, and the Administrators cannot see into it.
Accessing Exams, and Marks
This is also pretty easy...open up MMTask, (Task Scheduling Program), click "New", click "Browse", type "F:\", and right click a directory, drag and create shortcut on desktop. Inside the F:\ drive are files like "ExamView, MarkBook", etc. Enjoy

USE THIS INFORMATION WITH EXTREME CAUTION! IF YOU ARE CAUGHT DOING THIS, YOU CAN AND MOST LIKELY WILL BE BANNED FROM ALL COMPUTER COURSES IN THE SCHOOL, AND POSSIBLY SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED!!! I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU IF YOU USE THIS INFORMATION. IF YOUR READING THIS, YOU UNDERSTAND!!

Really sorry for the caps...but I got caught doing this a couple times...but the programming/engineering teachers trust me enough not to do any harm, so I was let go with a severe warning. Lol, I was once called down to the office, because a teacher watched my file, and saw like 30 system folders inside it...hehe. But I didnt get in trouble because I told him how I accessed a couple of them. Wink
Now this deserves bits! Very Happy So if you feel like giving, please do, if you dont...well thanks for reading!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol damn ur gonna steal my bits, lol, jk, thx for the info
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok... this adresses all users of the compsci forums that have the priveledge to removes users bits:

I would like whoever it is to stop taking my bits from me, I really want to save them so i can buy things from the shop. Although you have the right to take my bits, I would greatly appreciate if you didnt. Also I would apreciate it if you could give me my bits back, thank you very much.
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry for the spamming, but also, recneps today i found a simple way to bypass most surfcontrol sites, add a number (i think it has to be one digit)
after "www" and before the period. it works for my surfcontrol.
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

o.O nice, ill try it on mon Very Happy im also gonna try google cache Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wtf? danshadow, how can u delete usernames like that? doesnt you school have a network drive?
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My school uses stupid anoying school vista (made by IMB).
And the only place you can remove the user accounts is by going to the school board (thats where the main servers are). Sad.
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

same here man, but the websites are blocked in school:D
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya, compsci isn't for some odd reason.

Also we did install MSN and some games. Also KazaA LOL.
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

at least we got rid of the evil admin of last year Smile he would suspend you for playing a game, even though your teacher said you could. This year's admin just closes the IE window if he sees you on monitoring, and deletes any msn, kazaa, etc
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't think we have any special admin... Hmm i think the servers are just left on.
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man. this IBM program sounds like a pain in the arse... lol kazaa on school computers? cant imagine that (maybe it has something to do with the main reason i use it for Wink )
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: