Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 SEASONAL BITS ARE DEAD
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i never knew about it until mazer made my pointer cold
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh my.. well o well.. thats like a good enough clues guys.. id suggest to now officially shut up Wink Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sory every one but the time for this bits giffted is now over.

any how now for thous of you who whold like to know where it was:

it did have to do with the snow on the mx page, once in every loop on the page one snow flake whould like to the a screet page (witch is now disabled) that whould give you 30 bits. you could have found this if you where borad and trying to click on snow flakes for no reason, lol or if you looked at the html code (or in some cases if you got lucky and a snow flake whent over somting you where going to click, lol).

Also 25 poleop found this one inculding a few of the staff who where just testing it. better luck to every one who did not get bits this time, there will be more of thess things to come latter.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it was pretty easy for me. i just clicked on the first snowflake and boom! there were 30 free bits

of course, now that i got what i wanted, it's all kinda pointless
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 34 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: