Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 NEW PRIZES AND WHAT ARE THEY WORTH
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dan raise the posts needed to gain ranks... i'm seeing lil kids who dont know what they're talking about with hacker ranks... and naoki you'll get that email... just stop abusing mazer in class and he'll have a givebitstonaoki fundation up and running in no time
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
recneps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dan, what do you mean in the email lite and hosting lite things or whatever you have lite... what is the "forum_topic"?
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, r u in the right forum?

u know wut sucks, everyone in these forums have classmates that r compsci users but no one in my school is registered on compsci except for me, theyre all just code whores who go in to the source code forums and use users code as "theirs" even for school.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

recneps wrote:
Dan, what do you mean in the email lite and hosting lite things or whatever you have lite... what is the "forum_topic"?

well lite ones are like dan@turing.compsci.ca and full one is like dan@compsci.ca

where turing could be almost any topic on this site

also lite have less inbox space.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Skizzarz wrote:
i have a realy good idea for a shop item.... emoticons, u should get some more and sell really cool ones for like 10 bits a peice dont u think that a pretty good one?

whould be good but i whould have to code it Confused and poleop could allways just uses the [img ] tags
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, damn i never thought of that, but i wonder where DO ppl get those other emoticons (im a n00b when it comes to this kind of stuff)
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh, ok thanks for clearin that up dan, and skiz just go to like freeemoticons.com or something (search in google theres like 50 million sites)
Skizzarz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k thanks, i'll google it right now
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not shure if you know this but if you go to "view more emocticons" when posting a window will pop up with more compsci.ca emoticons. alougth it will probly not work if you have a pop up killer on. Silly
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 24 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: