Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blizzard Poll
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What would you choose?
(No ending time set)
Warcraft universe (Warcraft 1 ... WoW:Cataclysm(soon))
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Starcraft universe (StarCraft ... StarCraft 2)
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Diablo universe (Diablo .. Diablo 3)
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Turing_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 am   Post subject: Blizzard Poll

Lately, I saw Blizzard Entertainment release a bunch of neat games almost at the same time. I also noticed that polls aren't moving at all here.
So, to revive these types of topics, I thought of a question that might bring some attention. IDC if you aren't a Blizzard Fan, just say if you had to choose, what universe would you want to play in?

I pick WarCraft because of the variety and storyline behind it. Plus, I have a WoW account and WoW:WOTLK.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
BigBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 am   Post subject: RE:Blizzard Poll

Seems like most everyone I talked to about video games is getting Diablo 3
Insectoid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 am   Post subject: RE:Blizzard Poll

I used to play wow all the time but I haven't GOT time anymore. I am not a fan of wotlk 'cause it caters too much to the noob. Vanilla/TBC ftw. I've never played Starcraft or Diablo, but I might go out and grab a copy of SC2.
Clayton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:33 am   Post subject: RE:Blizzard Poll

This topic definitely helped move the polls in the direction you wanted.

To actually answer the question I play both WoW and SCII, and intend on picking up D3 whenever it launches.
DanShadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 am   Post subject: RE:Blizzard Poll

I started playing WoW a few months before TBC, and it was great back then. WoTLK was a big disappointment, lol.

Honestly though, I prefer the atmosphere of Diablo, the massively multiplayer aspect of WoW (and the gameplay style), and the replayability of Starcraft.

Blizzard is amazing, simply put.
If they made a decent Diablo-style MMO with many of the gameplay aspects of WoW, i'd probably play that.

Until then, im the occasional WoW gamer, waiting on Diablo 3, without the overwhelming desire to pick up SC2.. yet.
wysper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm   Post subject: RE:Blizzard Poll

diabloooo :3
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: