Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Try 2 Hack!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

shorthair > If you were talking to me, I was talking about a different challenge, this one goes up to 16, and getting to level 8 is really a pain.

Cervantes > Level 2 isn't actually that bad. It's the same logic pretty much as level 1, the only problem it poses is if you're on Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator in which case you can't right-click on the page to view source. Although, you can still use the button on your keyboard, or go to view->source
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

blargh I already figured out how to view the source but on lvl 2 that didn't help me... Is the usrname and pword in the source?? (for lvl 2)
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 7:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, you mean try2hack? I didn't want to take the time to find the username, so I just gave up on it Razz .
I was talking about the hackits one.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah I did mean try2hack but I couldn't get past lvl 2 on the other one either Razz
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lvl2 Confused is that the flash one? You got to get the flash file from the temp folder and open it in any text editor... its there somewhere
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hhmmm still can't do it... (hackits)

How do you (in internet Explorer) view the source code when that applet thingy is up? what I've been doing is going okay then letting it say access denied then doing vIew --> source
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i thought try to hack was hard , this one is just insane
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whats "this one"

tony -> lvl 2 on try2hack is the one with the blue gradient boxes where you must enter username and password
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The one that has 16 levels , to lazy to go to the main page , i jsut clicked the link , its pretty hard , i got 2 level 3 but i think im gonna give up
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats the hackits one

how'd you do lvl 2 on that one? Confused
shorthair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

* Shorthair bows in shame , my daddy did it for me *, i dont wanna ruin it , it says no cheating in the rules , iafter he did it , i found that it was quite easy after you figure the first step , but i would of never thought of it
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

PM me then Confused
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't give up on hackits, I like that one! Razz
The hardest part is finding a way to view the page's source. Just try everything you can to find it, and if you give up go download Mozilla Firebird for which the no-right-click script doesn't work Wink
santabruzer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hackits i found is extremly easy.. up to number 5, where i have to know javascript.. and know what code.length means.. where code is the array.. any suggestions ?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

sweet I just did it!!

one question though, when the grey box is up that says "Script Prompt: Please enter password!", is there any way that I can view the source code (I'm using internet explorer) at that point without hitting okay or cancle and waiting for it to say Access Denied and then going to view ==> source

Cheers
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 11  [ 158 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: