Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 help me plz i beg you
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zahid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:31 am   Post subject: help me plz i beg you

this is my grade eleven assignmet final assignment and i don't have a clue on what to do please help me

Choose a topic related to the ICS3M course and emergent technologies.
Use the Turing programming language to present your topic.
For your topic make use of Turing graphic commands to create original designs and informative titles with animation.
Data presented on the topic must be stored in 1-D Array data files and retreived by your main program and displayed with informative titles.
Your programming design should make used modular approach to programming with the use of procedures, include commands and imported images

plzzz help me
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

please post under appropriate topic and use more informative titles next time Smile

Otherwise if I understand correctly, you need to make a sord of power-point presentation using turing?

You didn't specify what exactly you have problems with? Is it drawing images? Titles? Or you can't think of a topic to research?

If you're asking for help, specify what problems you're having. If you don't know anything, start with reading related tutorials.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: