Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Which is better:
(No ending time set)
Fruit by the Foot
73%
 73%  [ 17 ]
Fruit Roll-Ups
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

slider203

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I like fruit by the foot!
Power Rangers was one of my favourite shows when I was little I still remember the theme song!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Fruit roll-ups were essentially sheets of this substance (think a sheet of paper rolled up in a package), often with shapes stencilled in them so they can be pushed out with your thumb. Sometimes Fruit By The Foot were improperly called "fruit roll ups" as they seemed to be a better fitting name.
andrew.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I never watched Power Rangers as a child Sad
I watched a lot of other shows like Hey Arnold and Arthur.
USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Same here (About the Power Rangers part.)
ProgrammingFun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

USEC_OFFICER @ Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm wrote:
Same here (About the Power Rangers part.)

Agreed.

I watched shows such as Pok?mon, Digimon, Transformers, Rescue Heroes and such...

Good memories. Very Happy
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:28 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

I watched Arthur, Magic Schoolbus, and all the other TVO Kids shows.

If I think WAY back I can remember Dudley the Dragon, Teletubbies, Blue's Clues, Professor Iris, Polka-dot-door, Zaboomafoo, the show about the giraffe thing from polka-dot-door, etc. *goes off to you-tube old shows*
USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

God, this thread makes me feel so old.
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

After the past few posts I'm starting to feel old too - I watched much older cartoons than those.
Grew up on Daffy Duck, Loony Toons, Roadrunner, even mighty mouse. Also some newer shows like Magic School Bus, the old old Scooby Doo stuff, ...

Thems was good times! Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Yes they were...

*Fade out*

*Fade in*
Wow, I got a large case of Deja Vu.

Wow, I got a large case of Deja Vu
Turing_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:57 am   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Pokemon still goes surprisingly enough. I remember I used to watch 'Reboot' and 'Delila and Julius' on Teletoon along with 'Bear in the Big Blue House'. Reminds me of when I was in my old house. I would take one of the sofa cushions (the big ones) put it on the rug and watch. Now that I think about it, I also liked to watch Disney's Robin Hood with animals, not humans. Ah, memories.

P.S. This is way offtopic
Clayton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

It was all about Gargoyles and Transformers. Nerds.
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:31 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Anyone remember Stickin' Around?

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Yes!

@Turing_Gamer: It could be much, much worse. Plus everybody is talking about it.
andrew.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

@SNIPERDUDE: I forgot about that show!

@Turing_Gamer: I also used to watch Reboot.
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:08 pm   Post subject: RE:Which is better: Fruit roll-ups or fruit by the foot?

Huh, apparently Stickin' Around was Canadian.
OPENING THEME
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 4  [ 50 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: