Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 how can you open c:drive in turing?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes pretty much. that thing is pretty useful! i used it to go into someones... no, i never used it, i don't know what one could do with access to a teacher account. although i did come up with an idea for it. lan support for evasive maneuvers!
steps:
1) player 1 logs onto the computer with his or her (er.... do any girls even play evasive maneuvers?) student account and start up the game of em (they'll need the other player there to login with their user name and password)
2) player 2 goes to the computer that was signed in with the teacher account and uses that special program to take control of the student account, then it's like it's multiplayer!

sure it'll be laggy, and the graphics will be pretty bad, but hey you'll just have to wait until i get off my ass and learn opengl/some free 3d engine and make the sequel in c++
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: