Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anyone have a good working Pong game?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony i got a deal for you... heh... you can pay me 100 bits perday to stop corrupting the youngers of compsci.ca with my whatdotcolor... how about it?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how about you pay me 50 bits a day (you make way over that will all your spamming) and I dont just take all of them from you with a click of a button? Twisted Evil
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
roer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man..I really caused more strife Wink
thoughtful

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol they do that all the time, dodge and tony, its the battle for programming superiority Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . hmm..by the way if you ever get tired of all those bits, i can always take care of em for you Wink Wink
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, yea sry about that.. i just need 2500 bits... i'll stop spamming after that. or you could just give me the rest so i dont have to spam for them
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok this topic has got way of topic.

*Locked*
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: