Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Does anyone has this program?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
StrikerMagazine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

*pats back* you're well on the way to being a fullfledged assembly programmer (!) uh...

say, with all the time you would take trying to hex edit EM you could very well make your own prog and not get a zero for plagiarism (...)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

don't worry man i don't do such stuff..
anywayz there is no point after all i have to show the source code Exclamation if i intend to hand anything in

PS: wha assembly? no way. i hate assembly, i'll just stick to c++ if i have to. prefer java anyday.

the only thing good about assembly is that u can read one bit at a time? i dunno !?!
StrikerMagazine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'm not a man XD

hehe, assembly is really hard to read but you work really close to the machine.. i guess it'd be useful if you needed your prog to control certain things about the actual hardware. X_X (a really ugly language but so useful)

also.. *pats back for not plagiarising* ^^
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe.. but if it reads one bit at a time it's still worth learning just for that reason. u've got to see how annoying it is to read a byte and then checking the bits 1 by 1.. all 8 of them... when ur app gets a little bit more complex ! woah.. though luck debugging

java uses an object called a BitSet.. which eases this pain a bit (not much really).. but it still won't let u read a bit at a time Evil or Very Mad
Tendulkar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Does anyone has this program?

DBZ wrote:
Hey i am looking for a program with planes in it, of any kind. if anyone does have a program like thisplease send it to me.
Thanx!

Rolling Eyes Hey Mubeen Here is your program

% FROM HERE YOUR PROGRAM STARTS

[b][color=green]

setscreen ("offscreenonly")
var plane1:int:=Pic.FileNew ("c:/My Documents/plane.jpg")
for i:1..maxx
Pic.Draw (plane1,i,50,picMerge)
View.Update
cls
end for

[/color][/b][/b][/color]

%And once you enter this code, make sure you have a picture of plane in your hard drive or in same directory where your program is. So that's all you have to do now.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: