Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help Please...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no actually, we were refering to this

MakaveliBRU wrote:
Hey buddy dont get loud with me!
....go stick ur damn censored up ur censored with ur breadboard chiped in ur face u censored censored
....drawing houses arent that easy when ur in grade 11 computer class for the first time and have a life and get off the computer for more than 10 minutes.
u censored censored!@@#$*@#($&!(%!@& Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked Shocked Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Laughing 8) Confused Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Idea Idea Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked Shocked censored YOU!

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya MakaveliBRU is thread started
santabruzer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i...c... i was just confused and all..... Confused, all good now 8)
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, i was not yelling at you santabruzer.

Quote:

OMG i have never seen so much disragered for the rules of this borad and site in one post.

MakaveliBRU if you ever post anything like that agane you will be kicked of this site and band so fast your head will spin.

just for that post you lose all the bits you have. dont push me, you dont whont to see me mad.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: