Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Computer science tuition at Waterloo
Index -> Student Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
randint

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:30 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Computer science tuition at Waterloo

crossley7 @ 2013-06-04, 22:37 wrote:
5 years, not 15. And yeah it is nasty. Something I wasn't 100% aware when I entered. Though I doubt I would have gone the other way anyway with the risk of losing co-op or something along those lines.

Well, I said 15 because it started during the 90s, and the dot-com-bubble burst in 2000.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
crossley7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Computer science tuition at Waterloo

DemonWasp @ Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:49 am wrote:
You pay tuition only in terms where you attend classes (ie not co-op terms). However, co-op students pay a hefty fee with their tuition to fund the co-op program (about $1000/term, included in the $5620 amount above).

From what I recall from my last term, it is 5300 base tuition per term of CS (This was first year) + approx 800 for the coop and another 200-300 for other various incidental fees that get tagged on.

It comes out to around 6500 per term in first year + residence fees.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: