Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Home made trojan for anyone interested...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if it dose not mess poleops computers up with out them telling it to you can post it on compsci.ca if you whont. also as long as it dose infect there computers as all and is easy to get ride of.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well since it was just a test i didn't make it spread it's self and it's easy to get rid of but i'm still gonna need yer ip to make yer personalized server...
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

why not make a show off verson that asks user for there ip or reads it from a file?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

explain that a bit more... show off version of what?
hackman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm, I could use a copy of that. Trojans are fun, and i'd like to see what turing can do in that catagory. Im at school right now, so i cant get my ip till i get home. And i belive Dan means a version of the trojan that asks you to imput your ip and then automaticaly creates a server.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
explain that a bit more... show off version of what?

of the Trojans, so you dont have to recomple it every time some one asks to see it Rolling Eyes
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

u know that that's not possible to do in turing.... Rolling Eyes
unless i make up some site to interact with the client so it interacts with it and find the server's ip or some shit like that....
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

are you shure? i was able to disaply the hostname of the computer my progame was ruing on when i made a chat progame in turing. also i think you can covert hostname to ip in turing as well. i think it is in the net comands. (this was in turing 3.1 so may they messed with it since then)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

of course u can get yer ip...
but that's not it works...
at the beggining the server is in listening status waiting for a connection...

when the victim runs the client, the client is gonna try to connect to the server using the ip that it has stored within...

so that's y everyone needs separate clients...
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ohh, now i see what you are saying. i thougth you made it more like the turidional trogen where the client (the victem) is listing for the conection and the server (the actcker) has to input the ip of the client to conect to it.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well that would be pretty dumb... then u gotto hack yer victim's ip first then use the trojan which is pretty dumb....
i dun think that's how traditional trojans work either... the trojan's i used would make a list of all the computers that are infected and u could access any of the victims computers all over the world...
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
well that would be pretty dumb... then u gotto hack yer victim's ip first then use the trojan which is pretty dumb....
i dun think that's how traditional trojans work either... the trojan's i used would make a list of all the computers that are infected and u could access any of the victims computers all over the world...

well acuahly a lot do, the idea behind the method i metiod whould be that your trogen is very good at infecting comps and whould spread acrose the web. then the actacker whould use an ip scaner to check random, or not so random comps for ports that trogen uses. but i have also seen ones that send an e-mail to some one with the ip when the comp is on.

the problem with hard coding the ip is that the ip on alot of comps chages regualry and the vrius writer ushlay whonts to share there app with lots of poleop so the atackers ip whould also be chaging.

check out alot of the popualr ones out there and you will see you have to put in the victems ip or hostname.

also if you are making this virus with hard coded ips then when athorites go looking for the person who made it, it whould not be hard to find who did it if there ip is coded in to it Rolling Eyes
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahaha... =) in this new one there aint even gonna be a direct connection... i'm trying out different methods... download the test one i made off the visual basic submittions...
DanShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:00 pm   Post subject: ...

hmm...sounds pretty interesting. Could you send it to me as well please? My friends and I used to use VNC...some weird t hing to watch eachother as we did stuff, heh. This would prove fun, if you'll send, please do to:
Dark_Vamp665@hotmail.com

Thanks!
templest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Funny... people are actually asking someone if they can "please" make a trojan personalized for them so that they may install it on their computer on purpose. Shocked ... there's only one thing I have to say... smaaaart.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 52 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: