Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Matrix: Revolutions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What did you think of Revolutions?
(No ending time set)
Thumbs Up
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Thumbs Middle
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Thumbs Down
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Haven't Seen It
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ravage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:37 am   Post subject: Matrix: Revolutions

So it's been awhile since I was around last, I just needed a decent topic to talk about, I have found it. What did you all think of Matrix: Revolutions? I think it was mediocre as it wasn't half as good as reloaded was, and the fight scenes in revolutions get boring fast, they're way over repetitive, for instance, the final showdown, they must fly into each other like 4 or 5 times with the ball of water blowing all over the place as well. I dunno, I didnt think it was that great how about you guys?

100 posts Oh Yeah
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, I think it was good. Got to admit that the movie is a first, with a plot constructed entirely of loopholes from previous two Laughing

I mostly enjoyed CGs. Meches were awesome, although I dont understand why wouldn't they have a windshield or something to protect the face of the pilot? Thinking Also I think that they should have commisioned guys who made Final Flight of the Osaris to do their human CGs, neo looked like his from a video game... again Rolling Eyes

I'm also thinking that there will be something else continuing the story. Might not be a movie, but perhaps another animatrix type of thing? I mean you can't just shut down the fields and tell 5 billion naked humans with holes in their neck to "run along".
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I thougth it was good but as good as the 1st one. i also think they need some wrok on that big CG sceen with neo and smith fighting. there was so much dam rain you could not even see them fighting good. (may be b/c it looked crapy and they needed someting to cover that up?).

it was a lot more fighting then the oher ones and less plot and stroy. i think they need more in matrix fighting seens with out just neo and smith. but overall it is sill way better then most 1/2 ass movies that have been coming out latty.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, i didn't really think it was that great either (ravage already knows my opinion) ... but, i think the funniest part was the love sappy stuff ... neo died twice and so did his gf, whatever her name was, can't remember cuz its not that important Very Happy
Kingnoz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah i really enjoyed the movie...maybe i'm just a sucker for fight scenes cuz they look really cool, real or fake doesn't matter. The ending was kinda weird with the black cat and little girl.

i found it really funny how the camera would always go back and forth between the people actually talking during the scene with the french man and monica belucci(french man's hot wife). for those who saw it, would know what i mean...cuz she has the biggest breast and they are nearly popping out of her tight leather clothing

i think the camera man was a little horny Very Happy
krishon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

blade...its trinity, lol
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Kingnoz wrote:
The ending was kinda weird with the black cat and little girl.

The black cat goes back to the first matrix. Remember the staircase with "dejavu"(spelling?). Matrix was changed (rebuild) and cat glitch occurs.

as for the little girl, it's just to show that everybody turned back to normal.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i also found that the camera angales where messes in some of the sceens. my head started to hurt during some of them b/c the aganle was chaging so much. some times a statick anagel is just better.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think its going to be cool [ since neo dies!! ]
Rudiger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the mvie was good Confused , it wasn't the best, but it had awsome fight scenes in it like when you see then with the mechs or the hover craft(i hated the capetains remakes,for example i never though she can do that or what a crazy chick. i hated that guy)the fight with neo and smith was so bad because they were flying and shit.... i hate when the brothers made that up.they went to far with that.

i was so happy when that chick died wow she was pissing me off (im coming with you , how about no) Laughing . i was happy when she died and same with my freainds. Laughing
but the best part was when they were fighting with the mechs
and it was funny when smith was puched in the face "ha" in slow moction "ha"
the movie was't the greatest but part 1 was the best about the story
but 3 had the mechs and i am alwas up with mechs (that is y i love Evanglion)
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

boo yeah! meches pwn Borg all that shooting
Shoting = -- -
Shoting = - =
Shoting - = -

and neo is like Hand "talk to the hand" and all those robots would just Blowing up go BOOM! Their circuits just overload by his stabborness Laughing
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

aint seen it yet =)
Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

krishon wrote:
blade...its trinity, lol

Blade wrote:
its not that important Very Happy
Ravage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Check out this site for a review of the matrix, Here, I still think reloaded was the best. But that was the best punch to the face I have ever seen, I'll give them that. As well as the mechs.
Rudiger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

neo is such a bad acter
yeah mechs make a movies good.. i was talking to my freainds at school and they all agreed that you have a mech in your moive it is a good movie
and that is y the movie is so good

Sniper snipers are awsomes
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: