Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hack program
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dumbass http://www.hot.ee/uhp/ Rolling Eyes Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i thought he said something about changing a 2 to 1? and i i dled that one b4, it gives me some error about not having some batch file
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
NO SHIT! of course hacks happen Rolling Eyes if they wouldn't happen the word "hack" wouldn't have had existed in the first place...

uh... ever heard of "computer programming"?
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wtf are u talking about... i'm talking about successful hacking attempts... Rolling Eyes
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

clearly i'm talking about the origins of the word hack.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i know this is turning into a stupid useless spam... but WTF has computerprogramming gotto do with the origin of the word "hack" Rolling Eyes
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ohh... more on hacking Laughing

M$ puts up a $250K tawards capturing BlasterWorm's programmer

not exactly hacking... but still requires skillz to come up with something like that.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

grrr, dam M$ now theres going to be all these crapy anti-hackers out there trying to stop the "evil" virus wirtes. they will porbly just end up puting insent poleop in jail while the realy hackers get away. i mean if you know what you are doing and dont go tell every one what you did you whont get caugth.

as for the worad "hack" it did come for progaming, meaning wireting a progame for fun. calling some one a hacker did not allways mean they were doing somting igealge on a computer Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hacker is technically a term given to a programmer that reverse engineers software and creates new one or extending the capabilities of existing ones after the process.

so to be a hacker is not a joke.

a cracker on the other hand is something that has it's roots in the old computer war games (yea no jkz). they used to send a virus or a trojan to one another getting access of the other's comp and doing crazy stuff with it. some game eh!?!

anyways the loozer are still there.. now they attack the innocent as well.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

type of "hackers" I hate the most (and so does everybody else) are those script hackers. Basically some kids, average age of 14 who get their hands on some crack scripts and go around, crashing stuff Evil or Very Mad

Though the only people anyone else catches are those who document their hack findings for "educational purposes". Like couple of years ago, when a Russian programmer was on that computer conference in New York (I think) talking about how to bypass e-book's security, and by the end of his presentation, "proper authorities" were waiting for him to step down and take him away.

Or more resent ones - some (denmark was it? somewhere in europe) student bypasses DVD anti-copy system to backup his movies. And latest one, with "shift" key to bypass agreement statment.

The only "hackers" anyone ever catches are those who document their educational research and those damn kids who got nothing better to do then to execute random programs they download off the net.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is it simple to hack mysql?!?!
http://www.n-sane.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=336

that site got hacked...but only mysql ;D hmm or is there some bug in the forum?
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

some1 prolly just stole the password =S
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Idk, but the site got hacked 2 times...and the foum only :S lol
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well they are probly geting the passworad from some prooly made or poorly mode php code. b/c if the server is no on the localhost the phpcode has to have the pass for the mysql in it.

that or they are just dum asses who use like 2 char paswroads Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
FDisk87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I still use the definition of hacker as a programmer/computer guru without formal training or one who creates new and exciting features through reverse engineering or open source, or their own code from scratch. My final definition of hacker is one who reports and exploits flaws in software, not malliciously, but one who finds exploits in software and reports them via the internet or to the manufacturer.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 45 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: