Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 hack program
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Rudiger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i going to hack the world mauhahahahahaha
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rudiger wrote:
i going to hack the world mauhahahahahaha

make sure you dont get cought... Cuz if you do... well they not going to through you in jail under young offenders act, but you will not be allowed within a sertain distance of a computer (not just internet - computer itself) for a year or two... and that would suck Evil or Very Mad
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacking...a sad thing when it happnes to you...
BUT AN AMAZING THING when you do it to someone else Evil or Very Mad
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but with all this talk about "hacking"... i have never heard of a successfull attempt to hack Confused

btw that "UHP" piece of shit...doesn't even connect to the internet go on it and type hack blahblahblah and it tells u that u hacked it....
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
but with all this talk about "hacking"... i have never heard of a successfull attempt to hack Confused

Then, the hackers did a good job by covering up their selfs ;D...and not getting cought...Very Happy
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol Homer, try the version 1, just change the 2 to 1 in the address bar... Very Happy i think it actually does something... according to the author the version 2 just print some pretty green text on the screen...
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

make sure you type "hack <domain>" instead of just <domain> when u use uhp1
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:

Then, the hackers did a good job by covering up their selfs

yeah, but when they DO get cought, hell is let loose Twisted Evil

One of the most resent I can recall is that some student found out that some company's anti-copy software can by by-passes if you hold down Shift while burning the CD Confused Now this is not really a hack - just a glitch that he documented and there was a lot of articles about company wanting to sue him for buggy software explotations they wrote themselves in the first place.

Also some 14year old kid from Quebec (I think) comes to mind... couple of years ago he hacked a bunch of major websites (MSN, Yahoo, etc) and had to stay away from computer for a while...

Though ofcourse you will not hear about hacks of pentagon, although I'm sure those occur. Government itself will cover that up, as it will make them look really bad if some teen hacks their national security Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:

One of the most resent I can recall is that some student found out that some company's anti-copy software can by by-passes if you hold down Shift while burning the CD Confused Now this is not really a hack - just a glitch that he documented and there was a lot of articles about company wanting to sue him for buggy software explotations they wrote themselves in the first place.

it wasn't about holding down shift while burning. you hold down shift when you insert the cd in order to bypass the autoplay so that you don't have to agree to any terms of their stupid licencse agreement.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh, hehe Laughing

well I knew it had something to do with holding down the Shift and something with CDs Laughing
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:

you dont know the right "hackers" Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

to those interested - hacks do happen

Quote:
An Israeli man has been arrested over accusations he hacked into a recruitment web site...

...[site was set up] last year in the hopes of attracting more potential spies by allowing applicants to submit applications and CVs online

Pff Rolling Eyes
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

NO SHIT! of course hacks happen Rolling Eyes if they wouldn't happen the word "hack" wouldn't have had existed in the first place...
but i'm saying that i've never heard of a successful attempt to hack from the ppl i know...
for example... how many of you guys have had a successful hack attempt?(sending some trojan to your dumbass friend doesn't count)
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

talk to dan, he'll tell you all about his exsiting stories Laughing
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bugzpodder wrote:
lol Homer, try the version 1, just change the 2 to 1 in the address bar... Very Happy i think it actually does something... according to the author the version 2 just print some pretty green text on the screen...

bugz i dont get it, change what 2 to 1? can u juss give the url?
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 45 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: