Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Hello
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
StrikerMagazine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hi.. i'm from massey too ^^ (new here) i'm not sure exactly who you are but chances are you're in one of my classes. for who i am- andy's already got me figured out =)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
hackman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hello, im not the greatest programer yet but im learning. I used to be great with hacking computer games and N64 games with hex editors and gamesharks. If anyone has ever used a gameshark for the first zelda game for N64 they might have seen my "Use a sword on your horse" code. It was a prety popular code a few years ago. Sadly my gameshark is broken and i forget all the forums i posted it on, so it's lost forever Sad
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah, i rember messing with the 64. if you can get one of thous game sharks with a computer prot on the back, then you can have some real fun: like downloading the hole game to your pc, stealing images from it and lots more fun stuff. to bad there is not a good way to mess with the GC other then playing with the packets on online games for it Evil or Very Mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: