Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Time Travel
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Is time travel possible to some extent at least?
(No ending time set)
I think so.
45%
 45%  [ 11 ]
I doubt it.
54%
 54%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 24

Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

as difficult as your post was to understand, i'm gonna try and explain what i think roer was talking about.

if you've ever played HL you'd know that a little later on in the game (WARNING: HUGE SPOILER AHEAD -- IF YOU ARE A BIG LOSER WHO STILL HASN'T PLAYED HALF LIFE DO NOT READ) you (Gordon Freeman) travel from our dimension, to Xen. wait... was it a different dimension, or just a different planet in the same dimension? ah well.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Rudiger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and what does that relate to time travel?
roer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Rudiger wrote:
wait wait i dont get one thing rozer said i qoute from roeer "unless *thinks of Half-Life* " it does that mean. an dyou better not say hl is a bad game if you are saying that i have to hurt you.
plase explan to me...

All right, my post was a little confusing correct. I'll try and refine that a bit. To go forward in time...they say you have to go faster then light and that will trigger relativivity. If you want to go backwards in time, how do your suppose we do that? We would have to jump into another dimension which allows us to do that. That dimension might not have the same laws and boundries we have in our dimension which might enable us to go back in time. Sorry if it's a bit confusing Confused But the only thing that's a problem, is that if we hop dimensions we would be killed instantly. We live in the 3rd dimension, we go any higher it introduces new concepts, laws and such which would make our bodiess instantly explode, or suffer some other death.........
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 6 of 6  [ 78 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: