Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MSN maintenance?!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if it was almost any other comay they whould have posted somting about the update on there web site but it is M$ so they figer what the hell are you going to do. stop using msn? why whould they care not like you pay for it.

almost no other compay could get away with the shit M$ pulls, i mean latey there have been more then 1 critcal windows update per week Shocked thats nuts, xp should have been fixed up right b4 they shiped it out.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, about the critical updates though...I think that it's more on the fly stuff (like new virus's and security holes) but who knows.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Darkness wrote:
Yeah, about the critical updates though...I think that it's more on the fly stuff (like new virus's and security holes) but who knows.

ya it is, but what i am saying is that there should not be any virus holes in it!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dan - its M$... they dont hire any Software Engineers Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: