Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Power Out!!!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i'm in To... the power went out 4 and came back on at tweleve noon next day in north york toronto... man i was on the radio the whole time and they gave more than 3 reasons for the black out... first they said that ligntning hot the "transformators" then they said it was an explosion and then they said it was cuz the power was being used by many people the system got hot and crashed.... Rolling Eyes (ya right)

oh and btw compsci was down for like 2 days... was it cuz of blackout or just updating?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:

oh and btw compsci was down for like 2 days... was it cuz of blackout or just updating?

was due to me messing with db for v2 wich shound be up in about a week. compsci was up during the blackout but not a lot of poleop where on it Laughing
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the power went out like 4:10 in TO when i stayed there and came back between 4-6 pm. i wouldn't know because i went out to eat, 4-6 meaning the area where i was staying, seeing as how the city was gradually gaining power in some areas.

damned if i wasn't bored and hot and hungry. no food, no milk, no tv, no internet, no AC. i couldn't even exercise or i'd crush a lung trying to breath in the hell that is TO humidity.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: