Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Do u actually wanna do Computer programming...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Do u all wanna do Computer programming??
(No ending time set)
ofcourse I'm gonna study programming in University
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
yeah maybe...
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
No I wanna do other Computer related stuff(not programming)
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
pfff... nah, I'm gonna get some decent job...
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

oh yeah, and turing is soo much getter cuz it includes that read-only file which includes ALL of external libraries that you ever need in any of the programs you could possibly write in turing.

Note : I made up the single read-only file part, but it does include all of the headers, so "hello world" program and catalyst's 3D game would have identical #include<whatever> C++ equivalents

#include all-you-can-find-on-my-hdd
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
i might study compsci in University, just not as my major. I'll probably major in bio-something, but now the hot stuff for bio is genetics, and it certainly helps alot if you can program, or at least understand the basics of programming

bioinformatics is 75% computer programming and 25% biochemistry.. however subtle, the point is that everything is becoming very much computer related.. and as computer speeds will come at a peak in like 10 years computer programs need to be more and more efficient to calculate stuff like weather patterns, blood flow in the human brain.. etc.. no matter what you do a knowledge in computer science would help some
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: