Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 new ontario marking scheme (levels)
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Do you notice a difference with the levels?
(No ending time set)
my marks went up
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
my marks went down
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
my marks didn't change
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
my school doesn't use the levels
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the level thing is soooooo dum, i think the way its spoted to work is that lvl 3 is perfictk and 4 is going better the perfick. which is the dumest thing, so you could get perfick on somting and only get 80%. in elemetry school i had a computer techer that whould go by this and the higheted mark was a 3+ wich was equal to 85%. that pissed me off soooo much i mean i got peficked on everying in computers in graded 8 and only got a 85%!!!
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k NEW SYSTEM:

Anyone caught using the number system gets kicked in the crotch.

yey! I've restored law and order!
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats why i had the question marks asok it was just a suggestion lol i dont know the real reason sheesh :S
naoki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

man i guess i'm lucky i'm not part of the Double Cohort
it'd be hell trying to get good marks while trying to understand how to get a good one
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, y wuts ur average?
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

this double cohort thing isn't a big deal for compsci... I applied to several universities and colleges and got accepted at all but waterloo and my marks really aren't that great

but I do know of some people who probably normally would have got into the programs they wanted, but didn't
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 9:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i got my reportcard yersturday and my marks sucked ass... damn robotics oh well i have 100 in compsci that's all i care about
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i ended up with 99 in compsci.. you beat me dodge:D and my robotics went up to 91:DVery Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
naoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my average got killed by english. at this point it stands at 91.8 but if my english wasn't so low i know i would've gotten 93 easily Evil or Very Mad

i dunno if it's still the case, but did a lot of universites add more rooms for the increased number of students? i heard there were massive shortages in the big U's.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

WHAT?? you had 91 in robotics???

I only got 88, and I got 97 in compsci, looks like both of you beat me, but then again, I kept on fooling around in robotics, the teacher even wrote this:
Quote:
Meng is an excellent student, but wastes time and effort talking and foolishg around in class when he should be completing projects. A more dedicated effort is required if Meng is to achieve the level he is capable of in future courses.

lol, i guess that's what i get for not ever working in class.

oh, the science teacher practically wrote the same thing about me.
krishon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well maybe ur robotics is like our tech design...we build robots for our isp...so frustrating doin the wiring.....i got 94 in that course...and 99 in computers
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow i smoked every one yay me!!! lol hey my math mark went up by 5 percent
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my math went up 8 percent and my finite went up 7 percent and you know what levack said on my report card asian? he said i was struggling with the stuff at the beginning.. can you believe it!! akh.. that *mumble**mumble*
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh mr.braithwait said i would've done better if i did some homework, ha homework, screw him
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you think i do my homework dodge?
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 39 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: