Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 lazy mods?
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
uhhh no.... maybe in the northwest territories... and naoki hong knog sux at pingpong and badminton... its not part of china until it turns communist

i have no idea wat ur tryin 2 say in the last sentence. i never said that HK wasn't a part of china, unless ur saying HK's pingpong abilites never improved til they became a communist city, which i must disagree w/ u on.
and china only beats HK b/c they kill u if u aren't good at ur selected/predetermined sport.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

they don't kill you u moron, they whip you until you become better and what i was trying to say is that HK sux at pingpong and since china is good, thy're not gonna improve until they become communist. you do know that HK is not communist...
naoki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

HK got totally raped when 97 came along. So many ppl tried to emigrate from there, they knew the situation was bad. and even tho HK is now some free trade republic thingy, it's still suffering, because of its ties to China
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey man back off u lil girl, whut u talking about, china's pro... hk can suck "the chicken"'s [mod edited] ...
krishon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

china used to be pro...they're just not as good as they used too..but dun't get me wrong..they're still good
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

used to? USED TO? what do u mean used to? it is still the best
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 4  [ 51 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: