Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How much mark is needed for waterloo's computer engineering?
Index -> Student Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
kokok

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:12 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

heard weston ontario's computer is good too..probly i will ask my guidance to help me communicating w/ UWO
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
tenniscrazy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:19 am   Post subject: Re: How much mark is needed for waterloo's computer engineering?

has anyone here majored in math at waterloo, thats what im looking at, although i may go into CS...is math harder or easier to get into?
Ultrahex

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:46 pm   Post subject: Re: How much mark is needed for waterloo's computer engineering?

if you are worrying about admission this year I'm getting about a 87% average or so, and have been accepted to Waterloo For Computer Science, However they have not Accepted me for computer engineering.

I heard there was some slow down in the engineering department in choosing.
kokok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:36 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

well, my concern right now is that if waterloo's gonna take off marks from summer school /night school >.<
can any one tell me about it? thx alot
cos i look up at their website and they are like

Quote:
You may be asked to list the courses you have taken or are taking outside of regular day school on your Admission Information Form.

well yea
Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:59 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

A question for those in compsci @ waterloo? Is it a good program? I'm very disappointed with St. Clair College's Programming I & II courses, and I'm debating Windsor Vs Waterloo after my St. Clair diploma
iluvchairs112

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

what kind of things are they looking for specifically on the Admission Information Form?
and doesn't Waterloo send out their acceptances really late? I'm going to apply next year but if I don't get in then I want to know so that I can accept a different school ...
rdrake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:47 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

iluvchairs112 @ Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 pm wrote:
what kind of things are they looking for specifically on the Admission Information Form?
The AIF is there for you to tell Waterloo more about yourself. It's there so they can see if you're a good student all around, not just academically. You put things like clubs you were/are in, projects you have done, etc..

and doesn't Waterloo send out their acceptances really late? I'm going to apply next year but if I don't get in then I want to know so that I can accept a different school ...
Not really. Plus in 99% of cases you will hear whether or not you were accepted before the deadline for accepting an offer. You need not worry.

Edit: Typos...
PaulButler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:33 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

Acceptances are usually sent out in April/May I believe, and you are expected to pay a res deposit in late May, so it should give you enough time to meet your backup's deadline. Mine was later because I had to finish a distance course to meet the prerequisites for the course, but I have a friend who was accepted long before that.

Off-topic: Is anyone going to Student Life 101 @ UW this weekend? I will be going up to Waterloo in a couple days to look at housing and attend SL101 on Saturday, so I might see you around.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

rdrake @ Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:47 pm wrote:
Not really. Plus in 99% of cases you will hear whether or not you were accepted before the deadline for accepting an offer. You need not worry.

The process is all done through OUAC, so they set the deadline by which a university must give you notice of offer or rejection, and they set the deadline by which you must accept. They put the latter deadline about a month after the former.
Ultrahex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:52 pm   Post subject: Re: How much mark is needed for waterloo's computer engineering?

offtopic: PaulButler, yes I should be there on Saturday for SL101. Not sure for how long, I might be there with my Girlfriend or my Mom, I am unsure though, could just be me.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:54 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

I was thinking of going to Waterloo for a weekend. In such a case, I will likely be around campus for SL101.

Is anyone organizing anything for Saturday?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:03 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

Don't look at me!
Clayton

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:10 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

*looks directly at Cervantes*
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:05 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

I was going to get Clayton to come out, but he's hiding away at his fly camp. I can only assume it's not at Waterloo.

Martin's working in Waterloo this term, I'll give him a call on Saturday.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
PaulButler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm   Post subject: RE:How much mark is needed for waterloo\'s computer engineering?

Ok, I am going up to Toronto tomorrow, but I will keep checking the forums to see if anything is going on.
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 31 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: