Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 SAT
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
wait wasn't there somebody else who knew doreen? man ... it's like she's a star or something.

but unless everyone here is some math slave, there's no possible way they could know her. but then, i'm not sure if she does any sports/martial arts/dancing/piano/acting that could put her in the papers

lol hmm i know she plays the violin..maybe she is famous for that! or its just that asian goes parading around yelling out doreen's name left and right..
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
UBC_Wiskatos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
wait wasn't there somebody else who knew doreen? man ... it's like she's a star or something.

but unless everyone here is some math slave, there's no possible way they could know her. but then, i'm not sure if she does any sports/martial arts/dancing/piano/acting that could put her in the papers

What? Papers? What the hell are you talking about?
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, I know UBC_Wiskatos(well, heard of him anyways), It is Miron right? Well, I heard of UBC_Wiskatos from Enhao(Im sure you know him, there isn't many enhaos around), and doreen and nancy talked about you on several occasions.
UBC_Wiskatos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
yeah, I know UBC_Wiskatos(well, heard of him anyways), It is Miron right? Well, I heard of UBC_Wiskatos from Enhao(Im sure you know him, there isn't many enhaos around), and doreen and nancy talked about you on several occasions.

Really? You know Enhao? He's a cool guy!
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, I knew Enhao since Queen Victoria, see, I was suppose to go to Kennedy, so I knew alot of the Kennedy people(well, mainly Victoria people). I play basketball with Enhao almost everyday too, and he lives right across the street from me.
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow what is this, a reunion between ppl who don't know each other???
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
props 2 luv juice and his goal of 2500 vocab list

man, can u imagine him studyin? woot, rarer than a solar eclipse

obviously, you don't know jimmy that well then....

how do you think he beat all those people at math? He do problems like crazy at home, he probably does as much as shaun....

and after math camp....that's right, you didn't misread, Math Camp, he is doing more math than before.....scary, eh?
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok your the one who has "I NEED TO LEARN INEQUALITIES" and "NEED TO DO MORE MATH" as your sn at times.. so dont talk
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and Asian_S gets told once again by his compsci partner...
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, I had my reasons.....

ok, I lied, I didn't, now I am so ashamed that I wanted to be involved with math.....

oh well, back to the SAT subject people, enough about Doreen or Math
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So all that about you studing math in the summer and etc was a lie...?wow Smile
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, i study SAT... Im doing so crap now, need Critical Reading help....

I can get perfect for the math section, and I do OK for analogies and sentence completion(I get about 3 wrongs total for those), and the rest of my mistakes goes into Critical Reading.....

so anyone knows any strategies for Critical Reading? Will appreciate the help
UBC_Wiskatos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You're all geeks. And not even the cool programmer/engineer kind of geek, but the mostly-useless-math-concepts kind of geeks. Oh my God!
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thx excludes me Smile
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

UBC_Wiskatos wrote:
You're all geeks. And not even the cool programmer/engineer kind of geek, but the mostly-useless-math-concepts kind of geeks. Oh my God!

right.......obviously you never met me or SilverSprite or naoki(I can't say about other people) I don't obsess over academic stuff, it's just there is a period where a person have to work, and personally, I want to secure myself into a good University before I relax, that's why im working as crazy as hell over the SAT crap, do yo seriously think I enjoy any of this?
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 7  [ 92 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: