Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Yet another pointless and contentious thread.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 83, 84, 85  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

md wrote:
I threw a brick at my screen 'cause I got drunk and hi and my name is bob.

My names not BOB!

haha anyways im starting to hate turing OOP.

Windows rocks!

and Wii > all but PC. but PC gets boring, so Wii will sell
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

TokenHerbz wrote:
Windows rocks!

Since when did Microsoft start selling crack?!

I'm really liking the title of "Dr. Strangelove; or 'How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb'". Mostly because I shamelessly stole it.

Go Bob!
mynameisbob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

md wrote:

WTF?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

md wrote:
I'm really liking the title of "Dr. Strangelove; or 'How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb'". Mostly because I shamelessly stole it.

Have you read the book that movie is based on? "Failsafe". It's a fantastic novel. One of my favorites.
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

md wrote:
Since when did Microsoft start selling crack?!

crack isn't a "herb"

......i don't do, crack!

And haha:: /points at mynameisbob
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

mynameisbob wrote:
md wrote:

WTF?

Shocked
md

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

OMGWTFBBQ! There is actually a person who's nick is 'mynameisbob'! I am officially awestruck... and maybe a little drunk Razz
Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm drunk just from the posts in this topic. Damn, now i need to repeat highschool.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pubcrawls are fun... though I am still more hten a bit amazed that there is someone who's name is "mynameisbob"... even if it does seem a bit too coincidental...
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

md wrote:

Windows is stable as a brick.

Well, since the Matrix was running off windows, Agent Smith got an illegal operation and died.
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My head hurts, and I'm not sure if it's from the lack of sleep anymore...
Clayton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't you dare blame it on this thread! If you do, I do condemn you (to what I don't know yet)
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos wrote:
My head hurts, and I'm not sure if it's from the lack of sleep anymore...

DELOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOS~!

Is everyone well aware of the fact that the things at the end of shoelaces are called... wait, what is this thread for?
md

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

The point of this thread is to spawn the longest discussion about nothing that compsci.ca has seen. It should ideally get to say 40 pages.

Ducks are made of wood, which burns; so logically they are witches!
rdrake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

md wrote:
The point of this thread is to spawn the longest discussion about nothing that compsci.ca has seen. It should ideally get to say 40 pages.

Ducks are made of wood, which burns; so logically they are witches!
Ducks float like wood, wood burns, witches burn... so therefore they must float like a duck.

Too much to drink tonight, md Wink.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 85  [ 1266 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: