Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Yet another pointless and contentious thread.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 83, 84, 85  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mackie

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:33 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

btiffin, you know a lot of things.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:35 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

I fully endorse a lock.
btiffin

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:01 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

Mackie; why thank you. To be honest, it is more due to age than IQ. I like to think of my IQ in the 85 to 100 (and a little) range; depends on the day, the time and were the moon is.

You will all find that your brain is a fairly large empty space; one life time won't fill it - so go ahead and try.

Cheers
apomb

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:15 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

CodeMonkey2000 @ Tue May 27, 2008 8:35 pm wrote:
I fully endorse a lock.

and probably only because you will still be able to post in it.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:04 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

New mods do not have power in off topic....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
apomb

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:07 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

heh oh... then i apologize for the remark.
Mackie

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:20 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

apomb, I feel bad... You have no power, that's why I grant you the power of sight!

*Poof*

You'll see...
nastynika

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 am   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

mackie your avatar is looking pretty cool how far r u planning on taking it?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:59 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

Sponges.
petree08

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 am   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

lufa (?)
apomb

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:50 am   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

nastynika @ Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 am wrote:
mackie your avatar is looking pretty cool how far r u planning on taking it?

I cant find the exact post, but i believe he said "as far as it takes"
Insectoid

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:55 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

Nutmeg.
nastynika

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:33 am   Post subject: Re: Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

@ insectoid u must be bored
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

Thank goodness this monstrosity is slowly dying...
syntax_error

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm   Post subject: RE:Yet another pointless and contentious thread.

is it?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 84 of 85  [ 1266 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 83, 84, 85  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: