Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] -FINAL GUNNER-
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2005/2006 Archive
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Remm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ok, this is a little late of a reply, but ive been in a very horrible resort for the past few days ( still there, on gas-powered internet Very Happy ) So:
@ NikG -= I guess you're right. Ive already started to look through VB and stuff. This site doesnt have a very big fan base for vb so Confused been looking through other resoruces. I've looked over the thing and have a better overall understanding of arrays, but at the moment im still getting the megar stuff to work on vb Very Happy
@the_short1 -= well commented? my teacher gave me a 62% in commenting. she wanted a comment at the start of every single procedure, process, if statement, loop, end loop, get statement, function, fork / decleration... well.. everything? anyone else think thats a little exessive? -.-
@SuperFreak -= yes. many processes. But.. it runs fine, does it not? If you think you can make every single one of my processes, other than music, a procedure, and have them all running at same time, go right ahead. I have no idea how to do that, and my processes seem to be running near-flawlessly, compared to how they usually run.

oh, and dont forget to read the readMe, i think i attached it! Very Happy

thanks for your imput!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> [FP] 2005/2006 Archive
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: