Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 more effects
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dan has a life... that's y he hasn't managed to do this for the site yet Wink
and yes when u make new styles, you usually change the header and footer of the website also.. and that's y you're gonna have to add your addons to them also...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

compsci is good as it is if u ask me, we diun need some fancy website to talk about turing... turing's crap, so dun expect the website to be extreme
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Homer_simpson wrote:
dan has a life... that's y he hasn't managed to do this for the site yet Wink
and yes when u make new styles, you usually change the header and footer of the website also.. and that's y you're gonna have to add your addons to them also...

you got a phpbb forum right?
Go login into your admin, and go to...Styles Admin
once your there click Management, and then pick the subSilver style.
SEE what you can edit, NOTHING to do with anything else, just colours and etc, not even the header!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony, dan..who ever iM making my self a style for this forum. Ill give you the zip file after, could you install it for this forum SO I CAN USE IT? well anyone can
Asok

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
Tony, dan..who ever iM making my self a style for this forum. Ill give you the zip file after, could you install it for this forum SO I CAN USE IT? well anyone can

provided the style isn't ugly and it doesn't take dan too long to set it up.

oh btw, I determine what's ugly, so if it doesn't look better than your mom, don't bother sending it in.

OOO BURN!

j/k Amailer's mom is HOT 8)
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

k, it takes...2 sec to set it up. go to add in the style secion [ admin center ] and click install! BAH! ITS DONE Smile

don't wory im just going to be changing the table colours not the table layouts and etc..
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 36 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: