Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MY Website(Forum)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:06 pm   Post subject: MY Website(Forum)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out and become part of the community

Compu-Station
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delta... I'm hurt Crying or Very sad I though you were doing it just for your school, and now you take over compsci? you want a copy of our database so users dont have to re-regester Laughing

Oh yeah... and your side ads keep on climbing on top of each other... each time I go to new page, a new bar appears Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony you know that you are not the first compsci related phpbb forum that ever existed... try http://www.openglforum.com
Mephi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

uhh...broken link?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what you trying to pull here Confused

dont make us come after you Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, I know... its just that Delta is making a clone of compsci.ca and now comes here and tells us to pack our acconts and move over to his site Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol... most of the ppl there arent really even programmers..
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:00 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Delta wants u to give him your database?!Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
now that aint right...Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
void

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

nah....ur site is good...deltas site is a forum on everything he likes...from programing to gaming
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Delta's forum: no community = boring.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya, @ compsci with people with Asok, fun never ends Laughing
peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I like Delta's forum but this one is cool too whats the big deal about him advertising his forum? He just want people to love him for who his forum is. Just think if you couldn't find something here then go there if you can't find something there come here or fine be stuck up about it and don't have a nice attitude but at least note that your not the only programming forum either and no doubt that you guys got your users from other forums/sites too. I know how this feels I have my own site and people are completely stupid about things sometimes just like now!
Asok

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*Shoots Peter with a Ballista*

yea... Very Happy
Delta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 3:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm sorry if you didn't like me posting about my site I will stop. The only reason I did it was to gain a bigger community and help people out. I didn't mean to steal people (even though they would prolly stay here)
No one told me not to so I didn't think it was wrong

And for who ever said that "no community= no fun" screw you thats how all forums start out and saying that my forum hasn't even been up for a month yet I think thats pretty damn good having almost 50 users

Sorry besides the category title is "Spam -Promote your site and other things here"

-Delta
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i was jk, it's just that your site looks so much like this one, but i guse thats as our falt for using the defualt template.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: