Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] Stick-Fighting Championship
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

unless you final project is worth a large portion of your final mark (>30%) then your not gonna reach 100%
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmmt his was worth a nice 30% of our marks... hmmm u got a 99% good job! Hell i only have like a 78% in my computers class. but its due to my lack of listening Razz
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my teacher don't give it a damn whether i listen or not, heck, i install so many games on the school comps its not even funny. and the compsci teacher even knows, he sees me play games all the time, however, if my computer engineering teacher catches me, i'm dead
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and catalyst, ya its worth 30% of the whole year, so as long as i get 103% on my project, i'm good
Catalyst

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my stupid teacher wouldnt give over 100% so i ended up going from 99% to 99.3%
ShadowStorm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol 99.3%... (decimal places??)

i got like a 88.. but the thing is that i don't think my comp sci teacher likes me too much.. and i never listen.. i got the back seat and then i just sleep until he stops talking.. i deserve a 90+ ,,
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you're participating in this forum, it must mean either two things: 1. you have no life besides compsci and 2. you suck alot at compsci
and considering that you are not asking for help, it must mean that you have no life besides compsci, and every one who have no life besides compsci deserve to get 100%
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, andy is so right, he installed so much games on the computer it's not even funny. He even installed command and Conquer: Generals on one of the computer, haha, it was funny because it froze the computer everytime we ran it. I keep asking him to install Counter-Strike, but he just won't do it. damn it andy, do it already!

our teacher doesn't care, we never do work in the lab, yet we all end up with high 90s.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ya i caught on real quick (well thanagain its only turing) and found myself most classes doing NOTHING while the lesson was on. hmmm I have a life and i do compsci, dodge_tomahawk, when i did my program I did it at nights, sometimes even went with no sleep!
nate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:09 pm   Post subject: i have life

I have a life except compsci

My final mark was 101% cause of bonus'

BUT!!!

I play Lacrosse (captain UCC team)
Hockey
B-Ball
Soccer
every other sport 2.
Compsci is another thing I like am good at.
*Remebers Catalyst and shoots himself

I was just trying to make the point that probably many ppl hear have a life, just compsci is another thing they like!!!!1
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i meant that once you join copmsci.ca and you become an active member, you spend alot of time here, its almost like pot, and meng, shut up about counterstrike, i dun have time, g2 finish my final, and ya i will install it some time, maybe next year, they're installing windows 2000 remember? and nate, i play alot of sports too, but compsci takes up a huge chunk of my time just like it probably does to u too, and poly, chinese ppl get real grumpy if they loose sleep just ask Asina_sensation about his ARML trip and catalyst, you should shoot ur compsci teacher, hey here's an idea, you should come to massey next year, if u want to, i can get u in the enriched program
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, don't remind me of ARML trip, we left Penn State at 8:30 at night, I didn't get a chance to sleep till like 2:00, and then when I finally fell asleep, stupid people talking woke me up, I like blew up on them. I was soooo cranky, I need my sleep, especially after an ENTIRE DAY of MATH.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude, the stupid person is the girl you are dying to get, what are u smoking man, wait till i tell her
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude, the stupid person is the girl you are dying to get, what are u smoking man, wait till i tell her
"doreen, meng called u stupid"
"what? he's dead!!!!"
poly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ah NO, do not mention Counter Strike. Im sick of hearing all this l33t bums say that there the best at that game, hell u look at there pcs and thats about all they can run! errrrrr
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 37 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: