Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pong
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:29 pm   Post subject: Pong

I am new to visual basic. I have tried very hard to make a pong game, and I can not figure out how to make the ball bounce back off the paddle. Can someone PLEASE help me.

'comment
'comment

ROAR[/quote]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Pong

HAxMcGAx wrote:
I am new to visual basic. I have tried very hard to make a pong game, and I can not figure out how to make the ball bounce back off the paddle. Can someone PLEASE help me.

'comment
'comment

[size=100]ROAR[/size]
[/quote]
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Pong

HAxMcGAx wrote:
HAxMcGAx wrote:

'comment
'comment

[size=100]ROAR[/size]
[/quote]

Many quotes!
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Pong

HAxMcGAx wrote:
HAxMcGAx wrote:
HAxMcGAx wrote:

'comment
'comment

[size=100]ROAR[/size]

Many quotes![/quote]

im sorry im new to forums!
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Pong

HAxMcGAx wrote:
HAxMcGAx wrote:
HAxMcGAx wrote:
HAxMcGAx wrote:

'comment
'comment

[size=100]ROAR[/size]

Many quotes!

im sorry im new to fo mo ho

misha misha misha misha misha mish
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

1M N3W 70 7UR1NG 1337 H4X 54UC3 i am a newbE NOT A NEWBIE YOU CWAZY COMPEESCEENPOOOBOOBOOBPPPONOOB
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OK please i n33d help so reply as soon as you can k?
Bullroar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

omgwtfbbq

cmdHax = Misha?!?!?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

first off stop making more usernames and don't think we cant see that "HAxMcGAx" is the same person as "Bullroar." secondly stop spamming!!! thirdly if u weren't spamming then maybe i would have told u exactly how to do it but now i don't feel like it, and if your so new to VB as u say u r then get of these forums!!! U NOOB!!! Twisted Evil
HAxMcGAx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

cool dude wrote:
first off stop making more usernames and don't think we cant see that "HAxMcGAx" is the same person as "Bullroar." secondly stop spamming!!! thirdly if u weren't spamming then maybe i would have told u exactly how to do it but now i don't feel like it, and if your so new to VB as u say u r then get of these forums!!! U NOOB!!! Twisted Evil

now i have to go cut myself..
I am disgusted <-- emo kid
HazySmoke)345

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Pong

Quote:
[size=100]ROAR[/size]
Laughing
Bullroar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh em gee i am not hax mcgax that is misha
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why no one is helping you or going to help you:

1. You are basickly asking for peoleop to do your work for you, that is agisted the rules of the site. No one is going to make pong for you. If you whont help try to make it and post your code.

2. Bumping of help posts is ushely not alowed unless for good reason.

3. it was less then a day between your first bumps, that just pisses peoleop off

4. there are not as many VB mods and peoleops as there are other langs so posts take longer in here.

5. making fake acounts is a banable offcen

6. No one likes 1337 speak

7. You obvesly know you are doing somthing wrong since you keep saying you are new to the forms but yet not a noob.

8. i am going to lock your post if u keep this up or do eviler things....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Bullroar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
Why no one is helping you or going to help you:

1. You are basickly asking for peoleop to do your work for you, that is agisted the rules of the site. No one is going to make pong for you. If you whont help try to make it and post your code.

2. Bumping of help posts is ushely not alowed unless for good reason.

3. it was less then a day between your first bumps, that just pisses peoleop off

4. there are not as many VB mods and peoleops as there are other langs so posts take longer in here.

5. making fake acounts is a banable offcen

6. No one likes 1337 speak

7. You obvesly know you are doing somthing wrong since you keep saying you are new to the forms but yet not a noob.

8. i am going to lock your post if u keep this up or do eviler things....

please learn engorish please. badikly = not a word, agisted is not a word nor does it sound like a word, whont is not a word, ushely is not a word, peoleop is not a word, peoleops is also not a word, acounts is not a word, forms is a word but you are using it in the incorrect context i think you mean forUms.

No one likes 1337 speak, well that's a lie, but nobody for sure likes people who try to talk normally but spell every other word wrong

i am still not hax mcgax
Bullroar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i missed one...
Hacker Dan wrote:
offcen
[/list]
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 26 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: