Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 America
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Catalyst

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

waterloo for comp sci or physics (leaning toward comp sci)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 9:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Catalyst wrote:
waterloo for comp sci or physics (leaning toward comp sci)

same here, but no physics only compsci, may be software enginering or computer engering.

alougth you can do compsci with a speization in software engining at waterloo i think.

my dad wroks at waterloo so i whould get 1/2 of the cost so i realy whont to go there.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Martin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 10:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was leaning towards compsci at waterloo (hey Catalyst you'll finally know people on this board irl) but after reading a brief history of time, theoretical physics sounds fun...following the path of steven hawking and gordon freeman Very Happy
Ravage

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 9:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well Dan you're going to need to learn how to spell before any engineering comes into action
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ravage wrote:
Well Dan you're going to need to learn how to spell before any engineering comes into action

hey i can spell all the worads i need to like; put, cout, print, get, cin, for and if.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

teacher : write essay for history
dan : if year=1935 then hitler->war :=true
end if

hehe =Þ
Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 3:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hell ya!
Blade

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lmao!!! amen to that brotha!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i wanna get into waterloo or bc for compsci, then get a masters at michigan dun need no sat to switch universities, just have to write some stupid test on what ur majoring in
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I figure that I'll go to waterloo for compsci or pure math, and then persue my dreams as a professional lottery winner.
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AHAHAHA that's cool darkness, may be i'll do something like that too
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was wanting to go to university for comp science and applied and got accepted and all that stuff... but I decided college was more what I wanted... less theoretical stuff, more hands on... the way I see it, university teaches you a whole lot of things you're never going to use and it costs way more

oh yeah... the SATs are an excellent idea... Canada needs a standard testing system too, because a 90 at one school is not the same as a 90 at another...
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, ur got accepted to university? they allow ppl who don't know how to use proper grammar to go?
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 5:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

American school all the way for me! working on the SAT verbal right now, hopefully i'll get a high enough mark(some kid in my school got perfect, can you believe that!!!???)
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

meng, its massey man, and i wouldn't be surprised if laura gets perfect too, and yukai is a genius
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 30 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: