Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How Do I Email .txt Files?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Not my fault I couldn't edit my last posts (even though no one posted after them).

Ok, this is cool so far now that I kinda get it. And i must learn to solve them? Every other question I asked on this website was answered in 1 post thanks to the help of those people. I don't know why it's taking so long to get help for this 1 problem I am having? Is it really that hard? I will continue trying to do it later on today... Hence it's 4:15AM and still cannot do it yet.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I find it extremely sad that you still think you're right.
r.3volved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

omg

when you connect in telnet like that you are sending raw data
that means that the messages you send in telnet should be sent in your turing app.

Have you ever made a networked application before?
Stick to pong games and someone lock this thread already.

As I said, you're in way over your head...you got a shit load of learning to do before you have any chance at this.
Delos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

vahnx wrote:
Not my fault I couldn't edit my last posts (even though no one posted after them).

Don't even go there vahnx. Seriously, that argument has been resolved dozens of times before. This is now just flaming.

vahnx wrote:

And i must learn to solve them? Every other question I asked on this website was answered in 1 post thanks to the help of those people. I don't know why it's taking so long to get help for this 1 problem I am having? Is it really that hard? I will continue trying to do it later on today... Hence it's 4:15AM and still cannot do it yet.

Why are you whining? Honestly, why? Yes you must learn to solve this - why else would you want to ask for help other than to learn something new? And yes this is obviously "that hard" considering how long it's taken you not to get this, despite having it spelt out for you numerous times. It's great that you've started making head way - but the fact that you can't take either critisism or set backs is working entirely against you.
You have gotten more than enough help on this topic. This is now just a "do it for me" plea, hence following Cervantes' warning, this thread is locked.
This thread is locked
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 5  [ 64 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: