Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [The desktops] July 2005
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:17 pm   Post subject: [The desktops] July 2005

XD I watched an anime .. a famous anime that was going to watch along time ago but never got around to doing so... until now.. and I must say KICK ASS anime- no wonder its #3! (i must watch #1 Very Happy).... im 100% most of you here already watched it... IT'Z FMA o.O yeah.. i know Very Happy

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
^ Current

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gallery/data/media/11/fma2_1024x768.jpg

I was searching for wallapers that included either: Many of the main characters or one that had two characters at one side of the screen (left or right)

Post your desktop pic (for the month of July)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The attachment is my desktop at work, there is not much about it that is speashal other then in one of the shoots you can see my desktop slector witch alows me to have 8 dekstops at the same time witch can be very helpfull when devloping things.

desktop2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.4 KB
 Viewed:  7184 Time(s)

desktop2.JPG

desktop1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.5 KB
 Viewed:  7178 Time(s)

desktop1.JPG

Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Still with the lain images?
Nice desktop- dark - whats the name of that 'virtual desktop toolbox' ? is that its name?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Amailer wrote:
Still with the lain images?
Nice desktop- dark - whats the name of that 'virtual desktop toolbox' ? is that its name?

It's name is "virtual desktop" and it is crap in my option, if u whont desktops go with linux and a x desktop like kde.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah, ah, people are posting desktops before me I see.

This month I tapped 1 (one) and activated my Circle of Protection Orange to negate all damage dealt by target orange creature. Haha, sucka!
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats a bright background coutsos.

i got a pretty plain looking desktop
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

timmytheturtle wrote:

I thought it'd bug me at first, but it's actually alright as long as I have decent lighting in the room, and I don't stare directly into the Sun.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

timmytheturtle wrote:

i got a pretty plain looking desktop

Woot another lain metion in a destop i love it! I just watched all 13 layers again last night for fun!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:56 am   Post subject: (No subject)

were i can i get some of these layers of lain? i liked to see what it's about
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's not for every one, you could download it off some p2p network that has lots of anime or you could do it the legal way and buy the dvds. Lain is an anime that you whould have to watch many many times to get everything and to see all the hiden secuirtes it has.
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i may have to get it the legal way as i shouldn't be dloading if i want to avoid going over my bandwidth cap like last month
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This is a home-made desktop. I got the pic out of the manga, editted it to my liking, then added the text. In case you're wondering, it was made in Paint and Irfan View. I don't have anything better!
Perhaps I should check out The Gimp sometime.
Note the layout that satisfies my need to have Winamp displayed without obstructing the rest of my life. Simplicity works for me.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 14 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: