Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 racing
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
LiquidDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:58 pm   Post subject: racing

check out this animation i made a while ago in flash. i posted it on newgrounds ages ago and figured u might want to check it out

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/130990

I'm also working on a megman game now. Not going to well. but i got most of the sprites going
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well... I would sit and wait for the whole thing to load... but I'm not going to for numerous reasons... my iNet is horribly slow <28.8kb connection... whichs means <5kbs download... secondly since there is no progress bar... it may have just froze on mine... cause the broswers do that once in a while on my connection... third... it reminds me on stickdeath.com which is one of the worst flash sites in the world and I hate it more than my cousin billy joe bob and reba mackentire put together... have a nice day...
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice nice, I liked the music that went with it. Although the physics part (the cars going over the raised bridge) wasn't really physics, thats something u could improve on. Also the wheels spinning, one was going slowly forward while the other one spun backwards, I think the backwards one is right, when cars travel really fast, not sure though, good job.
LiquidDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya well i didnt put much effort into it because it was just a small class project. I would love to improve on it but i dont have the file anymore. But i promise that soon as i get megaman working you will love it.
RscMod

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

pretty lame
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ggrrr, now that's really gotta piss you off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

You had to revive a topic that's over a year old just to post your two word flaming response. I don't even know how many rules that breaks - go read up on them (especially necro posting).

Besides, its pretty good - much better than my first flash movie... You wanna see it? THEN you can laugh and flame all you want Laughing
RscMod

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:06 am   Post subject: GANDALF

SURE why not send me a html of it or a zip file or somedthing

-- SIG ---
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nathanael012.jpg
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

RscMod can you remove that pic as your avatar? its distorting the tables widths... (to big).
You can put it as your sig tho.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
RscModJr

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:56 am   Post subject: Why Was RscMod banned

why was RscMod banned and sry gandalf i shouldent have done that and i would have taken my avatar off if u dudes wanted im just wonderin
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:42 am   Post subject: Re: Why Was RscMod banned

RscModJr wrote:
why was RscMod banned and sry gandalf i shouldent have done that and i would have taken my avatar off if u dudes wanted im just wonderin

The account was banned?
No clue... talk to the admins Rolling Eyes
RscMod

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:21 am   Post subject: Back

im back from bannage and how do i put my avatar on the bottom down

here or what not....
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Put it in your sig (go to your profile)
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nathanael012.jpg[/img]
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: