Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dwite january 16th This Friday
Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL u wish chung
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
but I would go down in history as the person that solved their problem by hacking their own system. I would be famous! Next thing you know, modelling agencies would come after me and ask me to model for their new computer desk.........

What the heck are you talking about? How do you plan on writing a program (in Turing) to change their computer's clock? Confused
And why (assuming it worked) would that inspire modelling agencies to model for their... why are you imagining being a model?
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
there is long long? woa... how many digits is that 2^64?

good. that many sig digs. some of these bits may be used to store the exponent in the scientific notation i think.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol... man... if only i knew that
whatdotcolour_womanizer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hi , I'm new, but I like whatdotcolour.... but I don't know how to use it.. but I think it's great.. can somebody show me how please? ... ... Embarassed DodgeTomahawk.. you llook like a guy that likes whatdotcolour... can you help me out?? I might be posting on wrong topic so sorry Sad
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

huh... is this one of those things, like the Hacker Dan and Dan Shadow things? with the different account?
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah, another whatdotcolour disciple...
Are you a friend of dodge's or the whatdotcolour_warlord?

Either way, here have some bits:
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

dont take any notice of other whatdot color peoel , there was a thing goin on before with mazer Very Happy ( it was hilaruous ) and a couple other guys , Dodge , is the only whatdot color god , and Womaniezer , this is the total wrong place to post that message ,what possesed you to post it in contests, HmmMmMMm
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... what grades are you guys in, gives me the creeps, I am one of Simon wannabe =)
   Index -> CompSci.ca, Contests -> DWITE
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 39 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: