Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Hall Of Shame
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol... guessing martin ruled her out too :p
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MihaiG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony tony tony don't you ever learn you should have told her that she need the delete the HKEY_USER file in regedit for her to setup her internet
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

too much work.. just delete boot.ini
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So she was looking for help with her internet connection when there was clearly no problem at all? Isn't that a convenient way to get Martin into her room alone. Either she was looking to get Martin in bed or she was one of the assassins I hired. Guess that one didn't work. Confused
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

doode.. aoi and her atom bomb can is the best way to go
rizzix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
oh yeah, Martin is full of stories from his RCC week.. actually..

so during the first week of school Martin had his phone unplugged, so people were comming over to our place, looking for him. So Martin is out and this chick comes in, looking to have her internet fixed or something. Alright, I desided to find out what's wrong myself.

So we walk over to her room and she's like "give me a second", sends some messages on MSN, closes the window, turns the monitor tawards me - "so how do I set up the internet?"

I just walked out Confused
chicks dig RCCs Laughing
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Deleting boot.ini doesn't do anything.

Chicks definately dig RCC's.
VC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Just'd like to add something here that I (and perhaps some of you as well) find as a "shame".

But how about that DWITE JUDGE? Always corrupt, always finding only problems with our programs that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with programming.

IMO, that judging system needs to be destroyed. Someone should volunteer to make a new one, heh...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
thegoose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

eh, I'll just say that we're working on that. I can't give you more details than that Laughing
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

VC wrote:
Just'd like to add something here that I (and perhaps some of you as well) find as a "shame".

But how about that DWITE JUDGE? Always corrupt, always finding only problems with our programs that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with programming.

IMO, that judging system needs to be destroyed. Someone should volunteer to make a new one, heh...

yeah, especially now you have the two submission rule... it would just suck to type the wrong file name in the first submission, and after you fix it, you get a Wrong Answer...
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

omg... i used ifstream twice and owned myself...
ididyourmomhardlysoft

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm obviously not good enough for you guys. That's okay, when we're all 30, you won't be the ones getting the McDonald's employee discount.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, don't like what you read? thats fine. Leave. Get a life, don't sit infront of your computer typing obscenities that barely make sense to illustrate your own level of stupidity. Do us all a favor and stick your finger up your rectum and shove your face into your monitor until you see a bright flash. Do that, and maybe someone will give you some respect.
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
Hey, don't like what you read? thats fine. Leave. Get a life, don't sit infront of your computer typing obscenities that barely make sense to illustrate your own level of stupidity. Do us all a favor and stick your finger up your rectum and shove your face into your monitor until you see a bright flash. Do that, and maybe someone will give you some respect.

Perhaps a little harsh? His comment had no obscenities (as you claim), and it makes sense. It was a joke. I thought it was pretty funny, actually. Not productive, to be sure, but not really meriting a ban, either...
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

perhaps his name factored into the decision to ban him as well.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 8 of 10  [ 139 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: