Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 the battle
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
magicman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:19 am   Post subject: the battle

here is some thing little that i did in my business class

the battle.swf
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.23 KB
 Viewed:  5371 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
magicman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i would like some requests on how to make this better.
Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

How bout some tweens? As opposed to frame by frame (which is what it looks like you used.) A replay button would be nice. You could make it a bit longer. And while your at it, maybe increase the frame rate so it doesn't look so choppy.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well you have more control over the animation if you're doing it by frame... although tweens make it easier to animate, that works only for long liniar movements. Often enough you have to correct those tweens to make sence and you end up with very few frames that are actually generated..
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Genesis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
well you have more control over the animation if you're doing it by frame... although tweens make it easier to animate, that works only for long liniar movements. Often enough you have to correct those tweens to make sence and you end up with very few frames that are actually generated..

That's true, but since for this animation his characters are moving in long linear motions, tweens would make their movement smoother. For the frames that involve like the character to move his arm or something, then frame by frame is good, but for the stretch where their just walking across the screen, I would use motion tweens.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: