Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Sites with good tips/tutorials for drawing?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:42 pm   Post subject: Sites with good tips/tutorials for drawing?

I came across a pretty good one a while back (it was manga-styled but the concepts were good for most things) but I can't find it anymore. Does anybody else have websites that they would recommend? Beginner guides are good.

Note: I don't care about the tools and programs. I mean drawing on paper with pen/pencils (something for me to do in compsci)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

depends, what do you wnat to draw? anime Rolling Eyes

http://www.howtodrawmanga.com/tutorial/tutorial.html
http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/index.htm -- awsome site Smile
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Good boy, Amailer.

+250 experience points.

Actually, it was the Polykarbon site. I think. Haven't had a chance to look through it much but it seems very familiar.
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

um hm, lol.
It' teaches you pretty well how to draw, and also got some intresting photoshop tutorials Razz
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Sites with good tips/tutorials for drawing?

Mazer wrote:
Note: I don't care about the tools and programs. I mean drawing on paper with pen/pencils (something for me to do in compsci)

Besides, if I'm gonna do something on the computer, there are better options. Real men use GIMP.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: