Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Little Error
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TheFerret

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:03 am   Post subject: Little Error

When I click on the piece of paper with an arrow pointing to it beside the topics name it goes,

"Could not obtain newer/older topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') WHERE t.topic_id = 54

SELECT p.post_id, t.topic_last_post_id FROM (phpbb_topics t LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON p.topic_id = t.topic_id AND p.post_time > ) WHERE t.topic_id = 5488 AND t.topic_moved_id = 0 ORDER BY p.post_time

Line : 182
File : /home/compsci/public_html/v2/viewtopic.php"...

Is there a way to get this fixed...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

dunno what ur talking about, but there are other errors like that, which doesn't really effect compsci, that the admins know of...
but as they say Compsci v3 is coming out, maybe they'll all be fixed then Smile
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hm, well im not getting such an error, mind providing us with a link?
Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=5627&view=newest
yesturday i was at my buddies place, and checked it out, but it didn't give the error. i came home today and it gave me the same error.

newer_older.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.71 KB
 Viewed:  4184 Time(s)

newer_older.jpg

Dan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

very odd, that link dose give an error but i do not know how u got to it. When i click on the paper buttion thing i get a diffrent kind of link. What page where u on when u clicked on this link?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
TheFerret

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am on the General Discussion page and try to view the newest post since last visit and the error in the picture comes up...
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ah, i see what u mean now. i will try to fix it ASAP.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
TheFerret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Even though this is old and I am bringing it up now again, it still does not work when I click on the piece of paper with the arrow beside it... I think someone forgot to fix it... Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I tryed to fix it, the main probelm is it dose not happen for me most of the time.

hummmmm......
TheFerret

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The thing is that it does not work for Firefox or IE 6.0 on this computer and I don't think that it does work on my schools computers...
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: