Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Tony's CG] Pencil
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:42 pm   Post subject: [Tony's CG] Pencil

Ok, this has nothing to do with programming, but once in a while I'll be posting some of my CG (computer graphics) just cuz I think they look cool. Here's a picture of a pencil. Maybe I'll get one of those when I get hired by some kick ass, big company Wink

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

You can find this and more in SWAT's FTP folder under "Tony's CGs" folder
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
WooFerPPK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice pencil what did u use to make it?
my old school used to have 3ds max so when ever i had the chance i would use it.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

3DSMAX is awesome! Ya, thats what I used. I like it a lot and I keep on learning new things with every drawing I make.

My comp sci teacher didn't belive me when I told him that I made it. He though that I just added my name on top with PhotoShop or something. But I mean COME-ON, I had to get that pencil model somewhere anyway, and for that someone had to make it. And if someone made it, why couldn't it be me?!

Thats what I don't get in people. They aknowledge the fact that its computer generated, but they refure to belive that the person standing in front of them has any skill.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
WooFerPPK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here is a photoshoped pencil, see the differnce

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
i also hate when they do that

(they do it quite often with me)
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the letters look out of place... not aligned properly and angles are all different. Also shading doesn't match. And the sizes and stuff Wink

Sure, you can probly get away with it if you blur it and not let anyone stare at it Very Happy

But I got the original 3D model, so I can rotate it and use in scenes Wink
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: