Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What would you do with 700 GB of space?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:

It's not all about the connection speed. Some providers (especially the one's for you suckers that'll be living in residence next year) only give you a certain amount of bandwidth per month. And a terabyte is still pretty huge, but yes we could fill it eventually.

Lucky for me sympatico dose not, probly a good thing too since i ushely have 50Gb up and 50Gb down per month.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ha, im almost to 60 GB per month, up/down Shocked
and ya good thing that sympatico doesn't charge for bandwidth....
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea homer! thats a great idea!

well.. acually making the whole thing a server would make more money in the loing run tho.,. but instant cash is nice..

a fast internet provider capping ur bandiwdth (download and upload)... that would suck.... dam i got unlimited. well... even thought that i mite do like 1gig up and 1gig down per month..(i have no hd space)

but it is unlikmited they say.....
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 5  [ 63 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: