Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [ Split ] From Hello World Thred :D
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no she didn't Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks to Papatya and Randa, girls are no longer allowed on compsci.ca. This ban is in effect as of 12:56am Friday April 9, 2004.
poly

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MyPistolsIn3D wrote:
Hello world

no you dont get to say hi to the world just yet. first you must become cool and than you just might be able to
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

poly, dear friend...clearly he is already cool, as denoted by his affiliation with Fiddy. cleaaaarly.
poly

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

bah rap. whatever happened to you man, you liked punk musuic and now you switch to rap again?
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

common peeps lets keep this to help world stuff.... so we can learn about our new compsciers
poly

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 2:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes good idea the_short1...i apoligize for starting to get offtopic
Dauntless

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I do like "punk"...but I'm not above rap.

And I was being sarcastic anyways.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm above rap and punk because they both suck.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

err... ppl.... this was locked once for going offtopic... LETS NOT DO THIS AGAIN!... we have a music thread... talk there please...

without this... members wont really get a chance to introduce themselves to us.. so they become more a part of the compsci comunity..

i may seem more modlike lately but its because i have my own forum now and now im an admin.... Razz

Da_foz was comenting that not enough ppl come here for the comunity they just come for computer science and we dont really get to know them well.. so... lets give them a chance...
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

worthless part of the post has been split into the spam -.-; i can't believe how much of it was stupid.. ;D
jonos

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mod abuse upon legitimate topics.
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, the hello thred is a good way to meet new compsci members, not a place to spam in. Same goes with any post made in any other forum except this damm forum... 'spam'

code:

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

good split....
lots of spam was there...
and amailer breaking out the big guns... THE TERMS AGREEMENT

thanks for the idea whoever made this thread... i made one on my new forum..
Paul

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ooook, Im not gonna read all that
spam spam spam spam spam Laughing
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 6  [ 77 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: