Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing 4.0.5 Update
Index -> Network News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

turing is also good to try stuff on before trying it on another language, or to just go back to to have fun. catalyst does some crazy stuff with turing and hes really good with c++.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
da_foz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That's cool. It just sounded like people were talking like Turing was the be all and end all. It sure was fun to play with and learn with.
not_l33t

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Can anyone provide the illustration for what the new commands do?
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

They are alll desribed well in the turing help file that comes with turing 4.0.5.

The help file should be incuded with the download for it.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
RaPsCaLLioN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:32 am   Post subject: (No subject)

BOOO!!! to Turing's new update... all my 3D programs run like crap now. What I was running at 13FPS I now run at 2FPS... Sad It's taking longer on some calculation or function or something, and since my programs are all calculations and functions.. I'm screwed.
gamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

how come when i click "update to latest version" in the help menu in turing, the latest version from holtsoft is of 4.0.4c or sumthin, not 4.0.5
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

because 4.0.5 is an unofficial release.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
shorthair

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Because shorthair is very very sneaky , and can grab lots of things that arnt released yet , " packet sniffing POP3 emails in the school board is not a crime "
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Muffin Man

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:20 am   Post subject: What if you can't get thefile anymore?

Well, I came here a little late, and now no one except you guys has the Turing update. I wonder if there's aniother place to download it, or if someone can send it to me... darn you Holtsoft
Dan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 11:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No other place to download it, and even if there was we could not tell u scince it whould be an illgea download and then we could get sewed. You could just wate for them to relaes it or hope your school gets one of the test copys.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
LiquidDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The update doesnt work. I'm stuck with 4.0.4c and cant use Math.Distance Mad or sprites Hit Wall
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you still can't use sprites in 4.0.5. And for Math.Distance, just make your own, it's not that hard.
beard0

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

The link for 4.0.5 doesn't work anymore - take a look at http://www.holtsoft.com/transfer/. Does anybody know where else you can get it? All I need is an update.
Bains

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

when will the download be available again Question
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LOL, we do not have any invalment with holt soft so we whould have no way of knowing. It is sposted to be an update to 4.0.4 so it is posable that they will realce it as an offical update in the futtuer.
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 11  [ 165 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: